Thursday, February 11, 2010

Top 3

The top three video games ranked by myself are Halo 3, Modern warfare 2, and

Assassin creed 2. These criterias of mine will explain why I picked these games out of all the rest and why I have interst in playing them. The points I will give out on my observation will show what I think of each game and will try to convince you, which one is better. My reasons on the games where not copy and pasted from another site. This is my ideas about the games and my topic.



My criteria on halo 3 are How is the game played better than other games? Why the graphics are better? and What makes this game more fun? I would prefer Halo 3 better than all the other games because theirs more excitment in the game. The graphics in the game are better for me because its clear and understanding, It suits my eyes in game play. What makes this game more fun than the others is the victory of a kill. You gain skills with ranking up and unlocking diffrent armor. The game has an online gaming, which you can play with other players around the world. Everytime you play Halo 3 theirs progress in getting better. The graphics in halo 3 are pretty good and the gameing is awsome.



My criteria on Modern warfare 2 are What makes this game more fun? How is the game more understanding than other? Why the graphics are better? I would pick Modern warfare than any other games because its more fun. You go around shooting people as much as you can, till you drop dead. The game is more fun when its fair cause you dont heal automatically.The game is more understandings of keeping track of your kills, your ranks, and your Time. The graphics in the game is very realistic from the landscapes down to the smallest rock. They captured every detail, It was pretty graphic when their was action on the battle field. I would rate this game a ten out of ten.



My criteria on Assassins Creed 2 are what makes the game more exciting? How is this more fun than other games? Why does this game have better graphics? I would pick Assassins Creed 2 out of all the games the best because the game has more excitment when it comes to the fighting. The game gives you a sword, a dagger, and an arrow. What makes this game fun is You go around assassinating targets who have done somthing to you in the story, and you get to destroy stuff withought getting in trouble. The game has better graphics because of the whole background in the game. The Blood in the games is very graphic and looks very convincing what a human would look like if he or she was beheaded. Assassins creed has alot of objectives to keep you busy when you have nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment