Friday, February 19, 2010

Interview

I am interviewing my friend Ryan about his Foosball skills. I will ask him questions and type his reply after.



How do you aim the ball on the other side of the opponents net fast?

His reply was.."You just do."



What is your technique in Foosball?

His reply was.. "shoot and score."



Now Ryan, tell me this.. If your opponents score was ahead of you.. How would you feel?

His reply was "slightly frustrated."



Do you ever get tired of Foosball?

His reply was "NO WAY! I never get tired of Foosball!"



What do you think about when you play Foosball? Whats on your mind?

His reply was.. "ultimately destroying my opponent!!!"



Which is your best person in the game to control in this game? Goalie? Defence? Out field or Offence?

His reply was.. "My right offence sniper."



What do you think of yourself when you play Foosball?

His reply was.."I'm the best thing in the world!!"



Is their any tips you can give me to be the best like you?

His reply was.. "Set up, pass, and shoot randomly"



Now Ryan when you beat an opponent how do you show your sportsmanship towards your him or her?

His reply was.."I call them a worthy opponent and shake their hands"



I want to thank you Ryan for your time letting me interview you. This interview opened my eyes and realised that..

you're a LIAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment