Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Powers

If I could have a super power, I would pick ice powers out of all the rest. Why I chose this power was, its interesting. You can freeze people when you want them to stop. You have a fun and faster way of transportation turning your surroundings to ice, while you slide your way around. I won't be cold since I have ice powers and that the power takes over my body. Fire is weak against ice powers, so I can over come any attack that deals with fire. If I wanted myself to live longer, I would freeze myself and de-frost myself at anytime. The place where my powers would be invincible would be in a place full of snow. I would be able to shape myself to any form with ice and snow. Such as making myself big or small. The thing about ice powers.. is that you have an ability to be creative with sculpting. Ice powers can give you really good defence, that can defend you from anything, If it doesn't just re-frost yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment